- National Demographics Corporation, Consultant, 2020 to present
- Capitol Core Group, Senior Vice President, 2016 to present
- The Kosmont Companies, Vice President, 2014 to 2016
- Stratecon, Inc. Research Analyst, 2013 to 2017
- Building Industry Association Baldy View Chapter, Senior Vice President of Government Affairs, 2005 to 2012
- Boston University, Master of Business Administration, 2014
- Claremont McKenna College, Bachelor of Arts, 2005
- Student Manager at the Rose Institute of State and Local Government, 2005
- Kosmont Cost of Doing Business Survey Manager, at the Rose Institute of State and Local Government, 2004 to 2005
- Research analyst at the Harvard Kennedy School’s Harvard Project on American Indian Economic Development, 2003 and 2005
- Editing Assistant for The State of Native Nations, a book published by the Harvard Project on American Indian Economic Development in 2008
- Regular Blogger for Stratecon’s Journal of Water and “Hydrowonk” blog
- Ridgecrest Daily Independent, “Update Provided on Imported Water Goal,” May 22,2019.
- Ridgecrest Daily Independent, “Imported Water Options Presented to IWV Groundwater Authority,” August 17, 2018.
- Long Beach Press Telegram, “California Cities Adopt Landscaping Rules in Water Conservation Effort,” January 10, 2010.
- Inland Valley Daily Bulletin, “Apartment, Condo Construction Permits Take Jump During May,” July 1, 2011.
Speaker or Panelist
- Association of Defense Communities, February 2020 related to infrastructure and economic development to support US defense communities
- Various panels and public forums as consultant for the Economic Development Element of the Fontana General Plan Update, 2015